- CONTACT UTG
unity Technology Group Web Policies
- unity Technology Group, Studio 101 Media and [inAjam] Printer Services are owned by three different persons and while there is a customer referral partnership among the above mentioned companies no legal partnerships, LLC or ownership is granted between the companies. No legal liability is transferred among the companies as each company is performing individual services and support according to the customer service needs and customers are invoiced individually by each company.
1. Accuracy of Content
- The owners of the website make every effort to ensure that the content of the unity-techgroup.com website is accurate and up-to-date, but unity-techgoup.com does not offer any warranties (whether expressed, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the website.
- unity-techgroup.com may remove material from time to time from the website at its own discretion and without giving any advanced notice.back to top▲
2. Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the website content, software, and all HTML and other code contained in the website, shall remain at all times vested in unity-techgroup.com and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any other trademark remains the property of its respective owner(s).
- The website and its entire contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by unity-techgroup.com unless otherwise stated. Without limiting the foregoing, copying any of the above listed material to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
- Generally speaking, trademarks appearing on the website are either owned by unity-techgroup.com or unity-techgroup.com has obtained limited use permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on this website. Any other third party trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
- If you wish to obtain permission to make use of any of the trademarks or other material that may be displayed on the website from time to time please contact us. The website nor its owners, operators or licensors shall be responsible for seeking any additional authorization required for third party use of any trademark not owned by or licensed to unity-techgroup.com for such use.back to top▲
3. Prohibition on Commercial Use of Website Content
- You are permitted to use the material displayed on the website from time to time only as expressly authorized by unity-techgroup.com or its licensors.
- Users may not use this website, or any material appearing on the website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or generate activity on any other website without the written consent of the owners or operators of the unity-techgroup.com website.back to top▲
- If you wish to create a hyperlink to this website which is owned, operated and maintained by unity Technology Group LLC and its licensors, please contact us. unity-techgroup.com generally welcomes links to its website. However, by so linking, you agree that unity-techgroup.com may require the link to be removed if, in the website or licensors sole opinion, any aspect of the linking website, its content or any other material relating to the link is objectionable to unity-techgroup.comback to top▲
5. Limitation of liability
- The internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- unity-techgroup.com takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the website is properly running at all times but unity-techgroup.com does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses, bugs, or other defects.
1. Personal Information
2. Minor's Privacy
As this website is not intended for use by those under the age of 18; we do not knowingly contact or collect any personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from anyone under 18, and we have designed or information collection systems on this website to block our knowing acceptance of information from anyone under the age of 18 whenever age related information is involved. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to persons under 18. If we are notified of this, as soon as we have verification, we will immediately delete any information that may have been collected. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information by anyone under 18, please use the contact us page of this website. Be sure to include the possible whereabouts of any such information on the website, as well as how this information was received by unity-techgroup.com. If you are under 18 years of age, please ask an adult such as a parent or guardian for assistance for use of this website.back to top▲
3.Purposes for which Personal Information may be used
Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the following purposes:
4. Disclosure of Information
We will not pass any of your personal information to any outside third party under any circumstances. Any information collected by unity-techgroup.com from you is for our internal use, and only for use for any services in which you may electively seek from us.
5. Marketing and Advertising
Your personal contact information will never be given, sold or otherwise shared by unity-techgroup.com with any third party for marketing or advertising purposes unless expressly authorized by you. Any email correspondence which you may elect to receive from us that may contain advertisements, promotions or information are from unity-techgroup.com directly.back to top▲
6. Additional Forms and e-mails
We may, from time to time, ask you to provide us with certain information if you are inquiring about services , communicating with us via email or the internet. or to resolve questions, concerns and complaints.
7. Protection of Information